scratch from the past

Sunday, December 04, 2005

cousins and spontaneous

on Saturday night I went to Bogor to visit my cousins Husein and Syarif. But before that I also went to my other cousins in jakarta, Abdurachman and Muhammad, to fix my tv, he he he that’s the best part to have a cousins who expert in electronics.

after bla bla bla, three of us decided to go to ciawi to pick up my another cousins, before our plan is go to Pelabuhan Ratu, but changed spontaneously after someone mention something about Bandung, he he he what a coincidence that i also have another cousin who still study in university there. Shortly we (now increased become 6 persons) went to Bandung via Puncak.

When we got there and enter Rahman’s (my cousin) flat, we surprised to saw his flat was empty, I mean empty-without-any stuff except several cupboard box stacks in the corner. Guess what, he wants to move to another flat this afternoon. What a perfect time to visit :)

At the end we managed to get some sleep, thanks to rachman’s neighbour who was very kind to lend us a room. In the afternoon before lunch we visit our aunty who have a bakery he he he ; “Sambil menyelam minum air” said Indonesian proverb.

And then window shopping time
:) Here’s our long list:
  • CiWalk
  • Cihampelas stores
  • Kampung Daun
  • Sapu Lidi
  • The Peak
  • Fame Stations

It’s a nice weekend actually. Bye bye bandung ..

bandung
Nov 04, 2005
djoeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home