scratch from the past

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

r e s t

This is the first time I visiting my blog since my beloved abah passed away 2 weeks ago. [May he rest in peace and obtain what Allah promise to him, amien].I just want to share a unique story before he passed away, maybe a little bit strange and hhmm maybe contains a little bit supranatural things.

OK, let’s start. Two days before he passed away, at night my house was fulfilled by fragrant aroma of gaharu. That aroma was so clear so everybody, especially my mother, start to think what’s going on, couse nobody burnt gaharu at that time. In fact we don’t have any gahru in the house, so where the gahru aroma come from still a big question for us.

On the next day, my abah called my mom and asked her to shave all of his body hair and cut his hand and toe nail. He said that he wants to look good and clean, for whom we don’t know, but my mom did what he wants without question. Your love, loyalty and faithfull are uncomparable mom.

… continued

-still trying hard to mend the pieces of a broken heart and mind-

joeffry
february 21, 2006
djakarta

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home