scratch from the past

Sunday, June 04, 2006

the best diet, but not for everyone

it's funny to realize that you can loose weight so easily when you have so many things in your mind.
Yes believe me, its true. 2 months ago a was 73 kg, well its not ideal I know, last week I was 69 but today I am 68
:).

he he I’m in a proportional shape right know. No need to diet I was loosing 5 kg only for 2 months period.
But there is something which makes me curious, I never change my food consumption behavior neither diet, but I keep loosing my weight.

is the power consumption to running the tiny brain cells so enormous and will absorb whole your energy, especially your fat? Does it connected with your feelings and at the end will change your metabolism? It still needs to find out.

so for the conclusion, I would like to share my experience, if you want to loose you weight without diet or workout and you don’t give a damn [care] with your feelings, take my advice; find a seems-like-unsolved-problem. 100% guarantee.


djakarta
june 4, 2006
djoeffry
the problem is: i do really care

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home