scratch from the past

Sunday, February 26, 2006

the perfect one

It’s another beautiful perfect day .

When I get home I realize that how lucky I am and I thank for that, I really am.

After midnight prayer I thought about the days which have gone by, 424 days since I’m with you. For sure it’s not a short period to understand each others. Yes, I hope we can understand each others.


I still can’t sleep, to many things cross in my mind and suddenly I though about my dreams, dreams of getting right, of finding the right one, of discovering the whole world in another human being.

So I bow again, drifted in
isthikarah prayer serenity, asked for the guidance from Allah, the One and only Almighty God.

The answer remains the same, you are the one. No doubt about it.


Alhamdulillah ….

djoeffry
february 26, 2006

djakarta

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home