scratch from the past

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

b e g o


Just one rhetorical question from my Japanese director when we had a dinner at a very nice place in Balikpapan.

“Why Indonesia is so poor while this country have a very great natural resources? Japan only have earthquake and typhoon but Japan well known as a rich country.

And then he answer his own question, “You know why? Cause most of the Indonesian peoples are bego !!”

Don’t be upset, while he said bego, he didn’t mean stupid but lazy. And guess what? I’m 100% agree.

As a marketing and technical guy at mining area, I’m traveling a lot all around our beloved country.
For the first time I have a pictures that in the remote area like that I’ll meet the honest, helpful and hardworking people, but along the nun of time I starts gradually changed my mind.
For sure I meet hundreds of honest people but helpful .. NO .. hardworking .. NO ..

Again .. most of the Indonesian peoples are bego !!
Are you agree ?

balikpapan
march 23, 2005
joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home