scratch from the past

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

what is love, actually?

Q: Do you think it is love when you let your mate wake up ‘till dawn, even though you knew she had an important things to do in the morning?
A: Nope, it’s selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you let your mate miss her ceminar?
A: Nope, it’s selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you let your mate miss her religious obligation?
A: Nope, it’s selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you let your mate miss her classes?
A: Nope, it’s selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you humiliate her with
inequitable humors?
A: Nope, it’s selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you always break your promises?
A: Nope it’s a selfish

Q: Do you think it is love when you let your mate miss her another ceminar?
A: Nope, it’s selfish (What’s wrong with you? Even the donkey will not fallen down to the same hole)

Hmmm, according to the answer above, I start to questioning my love.
Am I realy realy love her or just a selfish guy which hide at the opposite of a millions beautiful love words?

Wise man said that true love is to give not to take; well I’m not wise guy, what I know (and I believe that) is I would do anything for her, as long as it can make her smile. Just as simple as that.
But deep down in my heart I have a dreams that someday she will be mine, and there’s no more ‘me and she’, whats left is only ‘our’.

Am I love her, or just a selfish guy?

djakarta
february 16, 2005
joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home