scratch from the past

Monday, March 14, 2005

let the journey continue


Waaaa, it’s been a long time I didn’t write anything to my blog. He he he, buzy buzy buzy.

This time I’m going to singapore again, but not 100% for pleisure coz I have a meeting with my Japanesse big boss at Thursday. The funny things is no one in my office know that I’m going to Singapore, I feel like a agent or something coz the person who sent me to s’pore is my big big boss himself and he mention to me not to tell everyone about my trip.

For sure I didn’t tell my girl about that. And hhhmmm you must see her face when I call her and said that I standing in front of her door. It’s an unforgetable moment when she slowly open the door and saw me with indefinable view, it’s mix between surprise, happy, shock … I can't described it anymore.

After spent five beautiful days together (yup it’s beautiful all the time if u can count starving is a common situation during vacation), hhmm it’s supposed to be only four days, but last night we have a serious discussion so I extend my trip. No no no .. I’m telling a lie, the truth is we have a serious discussion and because of that I miss the flight to Jkt so I need to extend my trip.

He he he, it always happened when I’m with her and I think it's become a habit.

And I’m alone now, she have something to do with her friend, so here I am, writing this blog in her living room, waiting for my plane to go back to Jakarta and thinking about this thing….
‘should I extend one more day?’

[update]
March 15, 2005
Yup, finally .. I extend one more day ...
It's really reallly hard to leave my soul mate alone in s'pore, but hey .. the show must go on.
So .. ciaoo and c u at the next trip, soon I hope.

s’pore
march 14, 2005
joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home