scratch from the past

Friday, April 22, 2005

singapore oh singapore


As I already mention at my last blog, my journey continue to s’pore. Hmmm what a tiring journey, I didn’t stop traveling for a whole 3 weeks and now after 1.5 hours on the ferry and 20 min queue for a cab at Harbour Front plus another 20 min on cab, here at last I stood in front of her mansion door, looking for happiness.

I preparing myself to give her a little surprise (she doesn’t know that I will visit her). So I open my laptop bag and took a stalk of rose which I bought at Tj. Balai Karimun (thanks Dq) and then starts to call her over the phone, but she’s online. So I decided to starts knocking and her Chinese roommate who opens the door, I gave her a sign to keep silence, but seems like she doesn’t understand. She keeps calling my yayang loudly.


She still talks with her bunda on the phone when she came out from her room. She looks surprised and stared wide eyed and when I gave her that flower … it’s a remarkable time to remember…. she gave me a very big smile.. that’s exactly what I need after a tiring journey. Thanks a lot babe.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday … wow I didn’t realize that I’ve been here for 8 days, hhhmmm that’s what I called v a c a t i o n

There are so many things we’ve done so I just want to explain in details; otherwise it will be a novel.

Dinner at Italian restaurant with her friends
Visiting our friend who delivered a baby months ago
Looking for furniture at Ikea …. hhhmm
Watching jazz at Boat Quay
Clubbing at China Jump, Chijmes ‘till dawn
Fulfill her refrigerator with a new food to prevent her eating an expired food anymore. She’s hospitalized weeks ago… poor honey; I wish I can beside you at that time.
Discussion about future … that’s the best part :)

For sure I want to extend up to Sunday, but she’s facing an exam at next Monday so I must push myself to go home.
Good luck babe .. bye

c u soon.

singapore
April 14-21, 2005
djoeffry


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home