scratch from the past

Sunday, March 27, 2005

another sayonara


Here we are again ...
In the car goes to bandara, accompanied by drizzled and Chrisye’s ‘Selamat Jalan Kekasih”
which heard soft in our ears but touch deeply in hearts.

Here we are again ...
Between the gate which will seperate us for a thousand miles, look at each others and promise that we’ll take care of what we have and hope someday we’ll not apart again.

Here I’m again ...
Put my head on the wheel, take a hundred deep breaths and feel tears drop from my eyes weeting my pants.

Here I’m again ...
Alone in the car on the way home, feels very lonely. But this time I only feel lonely not empty, cause my heart is already full of you. And it will remains the same, no matter what.

djakarta
march 27, 2005
joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home