scratch from the past

Monday, May 09, 2005

royal palm mansions

At the end of this week my yayang will finish her final exam, and I thought both of us needs a joy a little bit. And for sure, what else can beat than spend the whole week end together in Spore?
So… here we are again…
s i n g a p o r e . . .

Buuuut .. before I go I need to prepared my armored, caused I have to reinstall her laptop bla bla bla and brings her 30 packs of Indomie, the most delicious plastic noodle from Indonesia and last but not least 1 plastic bag of Yun-Yi’s Tofu from Bogor.
Hmmm yummie .. sounds like no more starving at Palm Mansions.

wow … lagi nggak mood buat corat coret nih, laen kali aja deh. Yang pasti I really really enjoy every minute we shared together.

s’pore
may 06-09, 2005

djoeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home