scratch from the past

Sunday, January 23, 2005

happy Iedul Adha


Iedul Adha has arrived, to be filled by the same event. Shalat, qurban, forgive each other and a visit each other between relatives.

And then what?

Do we as a human being, sometimes have a feeling unnecessarily to the religion? Do we have felt that many times we are hiding at the opposite of taqwa blanket though we are a big bad wolf?

I have. Today is 2 days after Iedul Adha, and I remain to feel emptiness. I behold rearward, 30 years have elapsed off hand and almost, almost without meaning.

Many people say that rate of faith is very fluctuating. O.K., that is true, sometimes my religious spirit is very buoyant and sometimes loses off hand like spreading salt into the middle of the ocean.

Another people said that in fact what I’m looking for I can find it in my self alone. How? When I ask them, they only gave an answer without meaning.

Honestly, I try to look for an answer which I cannot yet solve.

For what I born and live in this world? Please don't try to tell me that we born to worship God the Almighty. It's too abstract for me.

Or maybe … am I trying to look for an answer from a question which is true there no its answer?

But, anyway .. Happy Iedul Adha ..

djakarta
january 23, 2005
joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home