scratch from the past

Sunday, November 26, 2006

cousin connections

i’ve made a big decision this weekend, the decision that I believe I’ll not regret it cause i know I’m in the wrong path this time. What I’ve done in the past few weeks, I’m pretty sure it’s not the correct one even though I tried very hard to believe the opposite.

it will be perfect if it’s true but I can’t fool my self, also I don’t want to hurt others feeling’s anymore, before it’s to late.

it just … not w
orking, my mind wasn’t there, my heart also wasn’t there. I just trying to escape and I don’t want to wrap someone else with me. It seems so unfair for both of us.

btw, the day after
, me and my cousins went to Berly, one of a few Family Karaoke in Bogor, and boy, it’s very nice to know that you have a lot of cousins that you can count of to cheer up your blurry day.

on the home it was already late and I feel very exhausted, sleepy and dried so I decided to called her, cause I know if there is someone who can make me life, it’s gonna be her.

I never regret to love her, although our relationship also didn’t work as I wish, I do really love her and I always will. And hey … to love and to be loved is not an option; it’s a beautiful gift from The Almighty, the best we can do just follow our heart and let the rest to the fate. I just hope that she didn’t mad with me cause I always bothered her.

again to love and to be loved is not an option, it’s a gift

good night everyone ...

joeffry
bogor

november 26, 2006

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home