scratch from the past

Saturday, October 28, 2006

back to nature

I feel blessed that I have a very wonderful big family, yup big family; I don’t even remember how many cousins that I had.

Three days after Iedul Fitr we went to Curug Cilember (Cilember Waterfall) for camping. Boy, I really miss the close-to-nature journey. And it was so great, full of laughter, amusement and of course foods J, from hotdog to singkong rebus (steamed cassava), fried rice to chicken barbeque, french fries to sambel goreng ati, cappuccino to wedang jahe (hot ginger ale) and last but not least indomie.









We defenitly need to do it more often, I never realize that I miss the smell of bushes so badly. For you out there please take care your environment before it’s to late, or you’ll be sorry someday.












cilember
october
28, 2006
joe
ffry

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home