scratch from the past

Friday, November 10, 2006

long and winding week

what can be bitterer than sick during your travel? Something very wrong with my stomath during my trip to Newmot Batu Hijau, West Nusa Tenggara, and it takes three painfull days to recover.

when I can manage to
let it through I’ve got a bad news that my friend Basuki Rachmat alias Bang Ben was passed away in the morning. Hurried I browse through my pictures folder on my laptop and then I saw him with his innocent smile and comical style.

good bye my friend, we’ll gonna miss you.

but seems like it’s not enough, the day after, again in the morning I received another sms from my high school buddy, and yes, his father was passed away. I felt very sorry that I couldn’t go to his home for takziah.

what a perfect way to start a new day
:(


benete

november 10, 2006

joeffry

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I also shocked for a while when I heard that "uki" leave all of us from indra kusuma. I am remember his smile and his act when somebody tease him. Along the way I know him, I never saw him angry. Hope ALLAH bless him, give him appropriate place and commodiouslly his place.
    We never know our doom. Just what we have to know all of us must be die sometime.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:47 PM, November 16, 2006  

  • hi man, jadi nggak nanti kita ngumpul di pck buat halal bihalal en galang dana?

    By Blogger joeffry, At 10:20 AM, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home