scratch from the past

Thursday, December 07, 2006

seeds of corruption

this time I went to Surabaya to visit a port and container related companies, and it makes me sick pal. From company to company their asking the same question, “what is our benefit if we try your products?”. No no no, they’re not asking about company benefit but ‘their’ benefit

what a sick world, not even a single person asked for their company benefit, it’s really gone to fa for me. I’m not a sales guy, the reason I went there is only for better understanding my company position and brand awareness but of course I can’t avoid if they raise a question regarding price. But this time, exactly after they know the price, they will followed with another question similar like, “so, how much will I get if we (our company) buy your products?”

I know, Indonesia is well known as a corrupt country, but this time … speechless …

may they rooted in hell !!!

surabaya
december 7, 2006

joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home