scratch from the past

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

if I don't exist

if I don’t exist, will you bored?
I’m pretty sure that you must be very bored

that’s why you must be nicer to me

if I don’t exist,
than …

there is no one who will ask you; “where will you go?” anymore
you will fell bored

there is no one who fussy to you anymore
you will be bored to death

there is no one who mad to you anymore
you will feel that life is too usual

there is no one who spoil to you anymore
you will feel meaningless

there is no one who angry to you when you lavish anymore
you will feel that shopping secretly is not exiting

there is no one who cry in front of you anymore
you will feel that yourself is not important

there is no one who demand you to remember his/her birthday anymore
you will feel that your good memory throw in vain

there is no one who will give you a stalk of roses anymore
you wil feel that world is not beautiful

there is no one who will ask you; “pick me up after office hour, will you?” anymore
you will feel that you don’t know where to go

there is no one who will massage you anymore
you will feel tired all the day of your life

there is no one who will ask you to listen his/her story anymore
you will feel dive and plunge

there is no one who jump to you and said, “hug me, kiss me” anymore
you will lost your life spirit

there is no one who will ask you “will you marry me?” anymore
you will feel that life is no meaning

if I don’t exist, will you bored?
I’m pretty sure that you must be very bored

if I don’t exist ...

djakarta
november 28, 2006
ps. thx for your mail n.m.s

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home