scratch from the past

Friday, December 01, 2006

HIV+

Every December 1st, we celebrate (well, celebrate is not the right word) World AIDS day, but this time I celebrate it in totally different way, yup once in a lifetime experience maybe.

I have friend, a close one, and he’s an HIV positive but overall he’s ‘healthy’ and got a good job at one of the best rehabilitation centre in Indonesia. Last week he called me and asked me a favor, boy, it’s an extraordinary and amazing favor.

He asked me to propose a girl (she’s HIV positive too) to become his wife. Can you imagine? Well in our culture usually his father will do this job, but since his father was passed away several years ago he asked me to replace his father job.

I do flattered actually but, man ..., yeah year ago I propose a girl one time and eventhough is not working, at least I already had experience regarding this propose stuff, but again its totally different thing.

But at the end after muse several nights I said, ‘Ok, I’ll do it.’

So, at night, to completed the WAD celebration thing, we went to her house and me, myself, for the first time in my life, proposed a girl to become my friend’s wife. Thank God everythings run just like what we wanted to be right now.

What an unforgettable experience.

jakarta
december 1, 2006
djoeffry

good luck and enjoy your new life my friend

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home