scratch from the past

Friday, December 15, 2006

global warming

now it’s december but the weather seems like in mid of august at Bornoe Island. It’s bloody hot, so hot that I’ve got 2nddegree sunburn. You just can’t predict the weather anymore; maybe it’s because of the global warming things, I don’t know, what I know december is supposed to be a rainy season here in Indonesia.

Thank God, at least I brought my sunglasses when I went there cause my friend already warn me about the weather but I never realize that the temp will be so high, around 35C, but the humidity is very high so it makes you sweat every time.


Prayer time quickly become my favorite cause I can washed my face, hands, legs etc and hide under the roof for a while.


And to make it worse when I went back there was an emergency call, so I had to give my private plane seat to someone else. So I had to gone through more than 500 km by almost-not-working-aircon car.

God …
Borneo, have you ever seen the rain?

sangatta-bpn

december 15, 2006

joeffry

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home